There’s no doubt about it, Leesburg is booming. With its terrific mix of historic homes and new neighborhoods, along with excellent schools, shopping and recreational facilities, it’s truly a homeowner’s dream. And with the buzz about a possible influx of tech companies in the Leesburg area, property values are soaring right along with quality of life. But with new development all over town, it’s more important than ever to keep older homes in top-notch condition.
Keeping Resale Value High With Roof and Siding Replacement
In the last few years, there’s been a boom in new development in and around Leesburg, from the trendy Crescent Place townhomes right downtown to the sprawling Compass Creek development just south of town. And there’s more development in the pipeline with new tracts recently approved for brand new houses. This means keeping the resale value of existing homes high is a priority for current Leesburg homeowners. Studies have show that roofing and siding upgrades are among the best ways to add value to your home. Think of it as a facelift for your house.
- Replacing worn and damaged shingles with an attractive new roof boosts curb appeal. It also helps insulate your home against wind and cold and protect it from rain and snow damage. DryHome offers both standard and designer shingles from several top suppliers that are a far cry from the old-fashioned asphalt shingles many of us are accustomed to. Our high-quality shingle underlayments protect your roof and home from the elements making them more air and watertight.
- Replacing siding is another excellent way to give your home a new look while making it more weatherproof and energy efficient. You’ll be blown away by the choices of colors and styles available and by the skill and professionalism of our installers. And we have an interactive color selector to help you choose the perfect contemporary color.
Adding Amenities in Leesburg
The communities around Ida Lee Park in Leesburg are among the most convenient and friendly neighborhoods in town. They’re close to downtown and an easy walk to Ida Lee with its indoor and outdoor swimming pools and tennis facilities, along with Rust Library right next door. These moderately priced homes are perfect for young families and empty nesters alike, but many are now entering their 30s and may be due for some cosmetic and functional upgrades. Here are just a few popular add-ons that improve appearance and quality of life and won’t break the bank.
- Adding an attractive, leak-proof skylight from Velux or Starlight can make your home brighter and more spacious, and they’re perfect for enjoying those beloved Ida Lee fireworks every Independence Day from the comfort of home.
- New windows can give an older home a fresh contemporary look at a relatively low cost, with the added bonus of increasing energy efficiency.
- Adding a deck is another ideal way to add entertaining space to a smaller home, one more in-demand feature to help you enjoy life in Leesburg. DryHome offers top-quality synthetic decking from top suppliers that’s easy to maintain with a wide range of natural looks.
Preserving Historic Homes in Leesburg
The historic homes on and near King and Market streets are the heart and soul of downtown Leesburg’s charm. But whether they date from the 18th Century or the 20th, preserving these homes and keeping them attractive, cozy and liveable is an ongoing project for homeowners. DryHome offers high-quality roofing material that will update your historic home in terms of weatherproofing and insulation while keeping it entirely in harmony with your historic block. Our phenomenal choice of siding gives you gorgeous options that mesh with your home’s historic charm but are so much better at keeping the elements out and heat and air conditioning in, with classic colors and styles that are a perfect fit for downtown Leesburg.
From the hip to the historic, Leesburg is full of charm and in-demand. Whether you’re looking to increase energy efficiency and charm for your family’s forever home or making upgrades with an eye towards selling in a hot market, DryHome can help you make the roofing, siding and other exterior changes that will wow friends, neighbors and potential buyers.
703-230-7663 (ROOF)Fax Number
703-891-4664Directions to our showroom
Roofing in Washington D.C.
Contact Us online. Please fill out this form and click “Submit” (*required)