Windows are the eyes of your home. They allow you to see out into the world and they bring beauty to the face of your home. Enjoy maintenance free vinyl and wood windows professionally installed by DryHome.
- Windows have tilt-in sashes that make cleaning safe and easy from inside your home
- Correctly installed windows will not stick or warp
- Virtually maintenance-free vinyl that is guaranteed not to rust, peel or chip
- A variety of popular styles including elegant double-hung windows
- Spacious bay/bow/picture window combinations, expansive sliders and special shapes
- New windows will add value and curb appeal to your home
- Reduce sun damage to your home
“Your crew of men were professional, courteous and careful with our property.”
– Terri Elswick | Dumfries, VA
Beauty, Convenience and Environmental Efficiency
Replacing the windows in your home will save you hundreds of dollars on your heating and cooling bills We offer several brand names in a variety of styles and pricing, including:
- Architectural Windows – primarily used to accent other windows, but also look great on their own. They provide unique character to any home, come in a variety of shapes, and grids can be added for further customization.
- Awning Windows – easy to open and close, the awning window allows ventilation in any type of weather.
- Basement Windows – either stationary or consisting of a sliding window, basement windows provide strong insulation which reduces energy costs and prevents water leakage.
- Bow/Bay Windows – capture the world outside your home and expand the view from any room in your home. Bow/Bay windows bring plenty of light into a room and brighten up your home.
- Casement Windows – a metal gear opens the window completely outward, allowing for great ventilation. A great window for “catching breezes”, multiple grid and color options are available.
- Double Hung Window – a vertical operating window that has an upper sash that slides down and a lower sash that slides up.
- Single Hung Window – featuring a stationary top and a movable bottom half, locking devices are furnished to secure the sash in the closed position.
- Sliding Window – a horizontally-opening windows with a latch at the middle to create a tight seal when closed.
- Rolling Patio Doors – sliding glass doors on a stainless steel track provide a smooth and durable operation.
- Egress Basement Window Conversions – intended to ensure a person can escape a basement window in an emergency. Can add value to a home by creating another “true” bedroom.