Windows are the eyes of your home. They allow you to see out into the world and they bring beauty to the face of your home. Enjoy maintenance-free vinyl and wood windows professionally installed by DryHome.
- Windows have tilt-in sashes that make cleaning safe and easy from inside your home
- Correctly installed windows will not stick or warp
- Virtually maintenance-free vinyl that is guaranteed not to rust, peel, or chip
- A variety of popular styles including elegant double-hung windows
- Spacious bay/bow/picture window combinations, expansive sliders, and special shapes
- New windows will add value and curb appeal to your home
- Reduce sun damage to your home
“Your crew of men were professional, courteous and careful with our property.”
– Terri Elswick | Dumfries, VA
Beauty, Convenience, and Environmentally Efficient Windows
Replacing the windows in your home will save you hundreds of dollars on your heating and cooling bills. We offer several brand names in a variety of styles and pricing, including:
- Architectural Windows – primarily used to accent other windows, but also look great on their own. They provide unique character to any home, come in a variety of shapes, and grids can be added for further customization.
- Awning Windows – easy to open and close, the awning window allows ventilation in any type of weather.
- Basement Windows – either stationary or consisting of a sliding window, basement windows provide strong insulation which reduces energy costs and prevents water leakage.
- Bow/Bay Windows – capture the world outside your home and expand the view from any room in your home. Bow/Bay windows bring plenty of light into a room and brighten up your home.
- Casement Windows – a metal gear opens the window completely outward, allowing for great ventilation. A great window for “catching breezes”, multiple grid and color options are available.
- Double Hung Window – a vertical operating window that has an upper sash that slides down and a lower sash that slides up.
- Single Hung Window – featuring a stationary top and a movable bottom half, locking devices are furnished to secure the sash in the closed position.
- Sliding Window – a horizontally-opening window with a latch at the middle to create a tight seal when closed.
- Rolling Patio Doors – sliding glass doors on a stainless steel track provide a smooth and durable operation.
- Egress Basement Window Conversions – intended to ensure a person can escape a basement window in an emergency. Can add value to a home by creating another “true” bedroom.