Perhaps no other building material plays such as key role in your home as siding. It protects your house against the harshest elements, and is an important factor in your home’s appearance, architectural character and value.
Vinyl is the most popular choice for home siding on new homes in the U.S., according to 2008 U.S. Census Bureau data. It is tough, durable, and widely available in many styles and colors. It maintains its shape in extreme temperatures and provides resistance to high winds.
It’s also a smart investment. Vinyl siding tops most home renovation projects, showing one of the greatest rates of return at resale. It also has the lowest total installed cost of any exterior siding.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
• Top-quality brands offer transferable lifetime guarantees to subsequent buyers.
• Vinyl resists major color change. Color permeates the material and won’t reveal nicks and scratches.
• Vinyl siding requires little maintenance.
• Its light weight makes for speedy installation.
• It can be retrofitted over existing siding.
• It’s eco-friendly. Vinyl has a lower environmental impact that the majority of other siding options.
• The design possibilities are practically endless. There are thousands of beautiful color and texture combinations available.
Call DryHome today to discuss how we can give your home a beautiful finished look with new siding.